This resource is a LADA initiative that responds directly to the impact of Covid-19, and gathers information to support artists and arts workers affected by the pandemic. We want to remain a resource for our community and hope these lists will be of use to many of you in this time of crisis.
These lists are continually updated, but please get in touch if you know of something you think we should include.
Here you will find –
– Lists of LADA opportunities and resources, including specific opportunities we have developed in response to Covid-19
– Lists of practical information and advice from Government, local councils, health services etc
– Lists of resources and opportunities from funding bodies, artistic organisations, grassroots initiatives etc
– Lists of artistic responses to the impact of the pandemic
– Lists of resources and recommendations of things to read and watchLADA's Statement on Covid-19
Some LADA things to watch, listen and read during the days inside:
Things to read and watch:
Here are a few other ways people are coming together (virtually):
Banner image credit:
Garrett Centre (2020), Bethnal Green, Alex Eisenberg