Who we are
- Lois Keidan, Director
- CJ Mitchell, Finance and Development Director
- Finn Love, Programmes Manager
- Alex Eisenberg, Digital Programmes Manager
- Ben Harris, Studio Manager (Operations and Events)
- Joseph Schofield, Coordinator
- Amy Poole, Marketing Coordinator
Board of Directors
- Stephen Cleary, Vice-Chair and Secretary (Curator of Drama and Literature, British Library Sound Archive)
- Dominic Johnson (artist and Senior Lecturer, Queen Mary, University of London)
- Peter Law (Digital Producer)
- Gill Lloyd, Treasurer (Director, Artsadmin)
- Jonathan May (Programme Manager, British Council)
- Emmy Minton (producer, fundraiser)
- Amit Rai (Senior Lecturer, the School of Business and Management, Queen Mary, University of London)
- Gini Simpson (freelance)
- Marquard Smith (UCL Institute of Education)
- Cecilia Wee, Chair (artist, writer, broadcaster and curator)
Placements / Internships / Volunteers
LADA offers placements as part of formal education programmes focused on specific research and interests that will contribute to LADA’s work. If you would like to propose a placement for a student please send a short letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have ideas or questions about the potential for undertaking an Internship at LADA, please send a short letter of introduction to email@example.com.
LADA occasionally requires volunteer assistance at events and in the office. If you would like to support LADA in this way, please send a short letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.